We are so pleased to be able to offer you a photo shoot with one of our fantastic photographers. To help us and the photographers gain a greater understanding of your families needs, please fill out the following information:
PERMISSION TO USE IMAGES
The Butterfly Wishes Network hopes to widen its service to more families through telling people who we are. One of the ways we can do this is through sharing your images. If you give us permission, we may use your images in some or all of the following ways:
- In the gallery on our website
- On our Facebook Page
- Through Twitter
- On our blog (which is part of our website)
- In print (newsletters, flyers, press coverage)
Our photographers might then also:
- Share the images (via the Butterfly Wishes Network page) on their own Facebook page
- Photographers will be asked NOT to blog about the images or use them in their own portfolio.
We understand that for some families, retaining their privacy is important and we will always respect your wishes. Please tick those that apply:
If you have given us permission to use your images, we would love to know more about you in order to tell your story to the followers of the Butterfly Wishes Network.
We hope we will not only gain awareness of the network itself, but also for the many challenging conditions that the families we photograph face.
If you can answer some or all of the following questions it will be of great help to us. Please leave blank anything you would not like to answer