Thank you for approaching the Butterfly Wishes Network.
We hope this will be an opportunity for one of our professionals to give their time freely to work with you to create some treasured images for you and your family. It is important to us that we match the right family with the right photographer and that in doing so you understand our commitment to you and what you can expect of us. We ask that our families respect our Child Protection Policy that no child will be left unattended with a photographer, this will protect both your child and our photographer. All of our photographers volunteer and give time up away from their families and their own businesses to provide this service. Even though this service is free - please do not cancel an appointment a photographer has with you unless it is an emergency.
All our photographers have been through a registration process where a panel has reviewed their work and checked that they are indeed of a standard we would expect from an experienced professional or gifted photographer. We are a non profit organisation and we receive no funding. Please take the time to read our rules on applying.
Our Commitment to you
• Each photographer commits to give their time and expertise for free.
• Following the session the photographer should provide the family with a minimum of 10 digital files in high resolution (either on Disc or digital download) this can take 30 days to edit.
• A photographer may give (for FREE) more images if they chose to however there is to be no attempt at upselling.
• All photographers are professional and skilled amateur photographers - we provide insurance for our photographers however Butterflywishes Network and their photographers cannot be held responsible for failure of equipment/acts of God. i.e. In the rare event of a memory card failing we would offer another shoot, we cannot offer anything of monetary value in such an event - this is a service we provide for free.
• Families are welcome to order printed products through the photographer and it will be left to the photographer to agree this with them. However they are under NO obligation to place any orders we also can provide a cost price professional print service through our website if required.
• All Families will be asked whether they are happy for their images to be shared by the Network or not and we will always respect their wishes. Sharing helps families to hear about the amazing work our photographers do - please do think about helping us reach more people by sharing us yourselves.
Having read through our terms and conditions please email us on the link and we will send our family application to you - FAMILY APPLICATION
We aim to reply within 2-3 days, if we see an application is urgent we will respond the same day.